Please make plans to attend the COLLABORATE 10 in Las Vegas, April 18-22, – Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community, being presented jointly by the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) and Quest International Users Group (Quest).
At this conference, I will be organizing an one day the Performance Tuning RAC Environments Bootcamp on behalf of IOUG on Tuesday April 21th and will also speak at three technical sessions and work with RAC SIG board mamabers to organize these Oracle RAC SIG panels.
Please see the following details:
Performance Tuning RAC Environments Bootcamp:Performance Tuning in RAC
1) 4/21 8:00-9:00am, Performance Tuning in RAC, Arup Nanda
2) 4/21 10:30-11:30a.m Performance Tuning in RAC Environment, Riyaj
3) 4/21 11:45-12:15p.m RAC Performance Monitoring and Diagnosis
Using Enterprise Manager,Kai Yu
3) 4/21 2:00-3:00 pm Mastering Oracle Real Application Clusters
Performance Tuning at Verizon Wireless, Syamal Bandyopadhyay
4) 4/21 3:15- 4:15 pm Performance Monitoring and Tuning RA John Kanagaraj
5) 4/21 4:30- 5:30 pm Performance Tuning RAC Environments Boot Camp:
Expert Panel Mike Ault + all the Boot Camp tecnical session speakers
Three of Oracle RAC SIG Panels:
4/19 10:45-11:45 AM: Birds of a Feather Session
4/20 10:30-11:30AM -Oracle RAC Customer Panel- Oracle Grid Success Stories
4/21 1:00 – 2:00 PM IOUG RAC SIG & Oracle Grid Expert Panel
And four of my sessions/panels:
1. Building Oracle Grid with Oracle VM on Dell blade servers and Dell EqualLogic
storage, 2:30pm – 03:30 PM, April 19, 2010.
2. Provisioning Oracle RAC in a Virtualized Environment, Using Oracle Enterprise
Manager, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM, April 21, 2010.
3. RAC Performance Monitoring and Diagnosis using Oracle Enterprise Manager,
11:45 AM-12:15 PM, April 20, 2010.
4. Performance Tuning RAC Environments Boot Camp: Expert Panel
04:30 PM -05:30 PM, April 20, 2010.