Oracle just announced the Oracle OpenWorld 2013 call for papers today!
The call for papers will last about one month and close at Friday, April 12, 11:59 p.m. PDT. For those of us who want to share their experences and technology inovation at this biggest information technology event in the world, we need to come up some topics and submit to the conference commitee by the April 12th deadline. Since 2006 Oracle OpenWorld when I gave my very first presentation at this event, I have been very fortune to speak at the conference 16 times. I look forward to having another year to continue my contributions to the conference.
I listed all of my previous Oracle OpenWorld presentation for reference. Here I want to thank the people who also contributed to these presentations including my co-speakers of some sessions, and the conference commitee who gave me the opportunity to present and the audiences who participated and supported me during the presentations.
16. Oracle on Oracle VM: Expert Panel, Oracle OpenWorld 2012
15: High-Availability Infrastructure of the Database Cloud: Architecture and Best Practices, Oracle OpenWorld 2012
14: Simplify App Deployment in the Cloud with Virtual Assemblies and Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c, Oracle OpenWorld 2012
13. Configuring and Managing a Private Cloud with Oracle Enterprise Manager ,Oracle OpenWorld 2011
12. Upgrading Oracle Enterprise Manager, Using Best Practices , Oracle OpenWorld 2011
11. Consolidate Oracle E-Business Suite Databases in Oracle Database 11g Release 2 Grid: Case Study, Oracle OpenWorld 2011
10. Ensure the High Availability and Stability of Oracle RAC: Storage and Network Side Story ,Oracle OpenWorld2011
9. Oracle11g R2 Clusterware and RAC: Architecture , Configuration, Troubleshooting and Case study, Oracle OpenWorld Beijing 2010,
8. Oracle RAC on Oracle VM Automated Provisioning with Enterprise Manager 11g , Oracle OpenWorld 2010
7. Monitoring and Diagnosing Oracle RAC Performance with Oracle Enterprise Manager. Oracle OpenWorld 2010,
6. Oracle E-Business Suite on Oracle RAC and Oracle VM: Architecture and Implementation, Oracle OpenWorld 2009
5. Building an Oracle Grid with Oracle VM on Dell Blade Servers and EqualLogic iSCSI storage, Oracle OpenWorld 2009
4. Provisioning Oracle RAC in a Virtualized Environment, Using Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle OpenWorld 2009
3. Case Study: Implementing the Oracle Grid Computing on Dell Hardware for Multiple ERP Applications, Oracle OpenWorld 2008
2. Automatic Oracle RAC Deployment and Implementing MegaGrid using Oracle EM Provisioning Pack, Oracle OpenWorld 2007
1. Implementing Oracle Applications 11i on 10g RAC and ASM, Oracle OpenWorld 2006