At this year Oracle OpenWorld 2015, I will be presenting a technical session at 12pm of Sunday Oct 25. This session is about how to design and implement a Self-Service Enabled Private Cloud with Oracle EM12c,. The session information are in follow:
Session ID: UGF9927
Session Title: Design and Implement a Self-Service–Enabled Private Cloud: Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
Date and Time Sunday, Oct 25, 12:00 p.m.
Venue/Room: Moscone South—254
Since the first time in 2006 when Oracle OpenWorld accepted my paper “Implementing Oracle Applications 11i on 10g RAC and ASM“, I have presented or co-presented total 28 technical sessions/ or panels in 11 Oracle OpenWorld conferences (in 2010, I presented at both Oracle OpenWorld Aisa and Oracle OpenWorld SFO). The presentations cover several several Oracle technology areas such as Oracle Cloud, Oracle VM, Oracle RAC/Oracle database, Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle Enterprise Manager, etc. The following are the list of these Oracle OpenWorld presentations.
28: Design & Implement Your Own Self-Service Enabled Private Cloud with Oracle EM12c, Session ID: UGF9927, Oct 25, 12:00 p.m
27 :Architect Your Data Center Infrastructure from Scratch, Session #ID: UGF9244, Sunday, Sept 28, 10:00am-10:45am
26: Implement and Manage IaaS and a Self-Service Portal with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Session ID: UGF3431: Sunday, Sept 28, 12:00am-12:45am
25: Leveraging New Oracle Database 12c Features to Reduce Storage Costs Session ID: CON5433: Thursday, OCT 9, 9:30am-10:15am, Moscone South – 310
23. Cloud Computing, Oracle VM, and Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Best Practices: Expert Panel [UGF9756] , Sunday, Sep 22, 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
18. Oracle on Oracle VM: Expert Panel, Session ID: UGF7700 –, Sunday Sept 30, 12:30pm-2:00pm,
15 Configuring and Managing a Private Cloud with Oracle Enterprise Manager , session#06980, Tuesday, 05:30 PM
14. Upgrading Oracle Enterprise Manager, Using Best Practices , Oracle OpenWorld 2011 session#0733, Thursday, 01:30 PM, Intercontinental – Intercontinental Ballroom A
13. Consolidate Oracle E-Business Suite Databases in Oracle Database 11g Release 2 Grid: Case Study, session#0845, Tuesday, 10:15 AM
12. Ensure the High Availability and Stability of Oracle RAC: Storage and Network Side Story ,session #09385, Sunday, 01:30 PM
11.Oracle11g R2 Clusterware and RAC: Architecture , Configuration, Troubleshooting and Case study
- Oracle RAC on Oracle VM Automated Provisioning with Enterprise Manager 11g , Session ID: S316318.
3. Implementing Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Through 11i to R12 Upgrade